Copyright Right-click

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Goodreads

I thought it would be fun to track the books I read this year and heard about Goodreads so I thought I'd give it a try.  So far, I'm liking it.  I did add a few books that I read at the end of 2010 only because they were part of the series for the first book I read in 2011.

I've also been contemplating adding a 'Books' tab to my blog and listing them there also.  I think I'll wait a little bit and see how well Goodreads works for me.

If you decide to sign up for Goodreads, feel free to add me as a friend.  That way we can see what books each other has is reading/has read.


I generally read fiction of the 'drama' variety.  I don't care much for sci-fi/fantasy except for the Harry Potter/Twilight variety.

I do own a Kindle 2 which I love for being able to send samples to it.  It gives me a great 'to read' list.




Do you have any suggestions for books I should check out this year?  Please leave a comment!

0 comments: